[TowerTalk] 160m tuning network

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160m tuning network
From: "Jay Terleski" <jayt@arraysolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:19:24 -0500
 I am trying to build a parallel tuning network for a 160 Mtr.
> inverted L. I have a variable capacitor and a roller inductor which I
> wish to hook up to help tune the inv. l.  The cap and inductor are
> both made by the Johnson Co. The cap is model # 154-2-3 and the

I don't contribute much to Ttalk any more due to time issues, but this may
help the gentleman who is having a problem getting his L working.

http://www.arraysolutions.com/images/Tuning_160m_Vertical.pdf

BTW this is in the application note area of our website and there are other
possible useable pieces of information their that this group may like to
review.

73
Jay, WX0B