[TowerTalk] Icom IC-751 Tape(Respon fr DAVIS RF Co.)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Icom IC-751 Tape(Respon fr DAVIS RF Co.)
From: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 23:01:01 -0400
Alfredo,  If you can find out the mfr. name and part #, I will source a
distrib  for you and likely I can get a free sample.  What length do you
need??
Also, curious what camera you used??, nice image.
73, Steve Davis   K1PEK

DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military / & Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com