Re: [TowerTalk] TH6 into a TH7?

To: <ve3gsi@canada.com>, "'Bill'" <bill_fries@mail.ncats.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TH6 into a TH7?
From: "Michael Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:08:26 -0500
The TH7 does have an additional element on 10mtrs, for a total of 5 elements
on that band. The "7" was also broader on 10mtrs. The beta tube with the
crossing or shorting strap I think was another difference on the "7".  I had
both up at one time or another and definitely liked the Th7 more.  ...my two
cents...  - Mike, K4CVL