Re: [TowerTalk] Icom 775 Issue

To: towertalk@contesting.com, u1004467@warwick.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Icom 775 Issue
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:01:15 EST

In a message dated 11/23/2008 8:26:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

>  Gentlemen I'm not sure if this is the right forum but maybe  someone has
some ideas.

    Well, you're right. We're TOWERTALK and don't  have anything to do with
ICOM stuff. There are several ICOM reflectors where  this would be a more
germane topic.

    OTOH if you have thoughtful questions or answers  on tower and HF antenna
construction projects, we'd love to see them. Tnx.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN