Re: [TowerTalk] 160M Antenna - Ideas

To: Dan Zimmerman N3OX <n3ox@n3ox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160M Antenna - Ideas
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 09:58:30 -0500
Really interesting radial layout, Dan.

I have a similar situation, and wonder whether you did any
before-after testing - measurements regarding adding the longer
radials that extend along the side yard past the house to the font?
I was thinking of doing similar longer radials for my new
vertical.   My local friends say it will not help to put the longer
ones on, but you have done much as I was thinking of doing,
so I wonder if you can say it is worth the effort to add the longer
ones or not.

Thanks.   ===========  Richards - K8JHR  ===============

I tried to make the radial field more symmetric