Re: [TowerTalk] 160M Antenna - Ideas

To: "'Rob Atkinson'" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160M Antenna - Ideas
From: "Scott MacKenzie" <kb0fhp@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 13:29:08 -0500
The location of my tallest tree is "just on" my property line.  The property
slopes strongly front to back.   Because of the location of the antenna, to
obtain a symmetrical field, I would have to go into my neighbors yard (but
he is cool about it all and thinks it is interesting).  If non-symmetrical,
then I could completely keep it to my yard, but it would be limited because
of the limited space availability.  Alternatively, I could put it further
down the hill, and have a more symmetrical pattern.

Probably an inverted L is my only reasonable solution.  Would I have
interaction with an 80M vertical that would be nearby?

Thanks

Scott