Re: [TowerTalk] ICE information

To: <n3jpu_gary@verizon.net>, <fergondi@wanadoo.es>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ICE information
From: AB2E Darrell <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:53:16 -0500
A couple years ago I ordered and received an ICE419 filter box from Array
Solutions, who had them in stock at the time (no wait). In my opinion, I would
buy from Array Solutions since he's probably their largest distributor and will
have clout to get ICE to comply. I have no interest in AS, just a pleased
customer.

I recently picked up a mint used ICE419 (2nd box for setting up as SO2R), so
those of you needing ICE, see what's available at eHam or Ultradx sites etc.
Some guys bought them for SO2R, then either never got around to setting them
up, or tried it and didn't care for SO2R.

73 Darrell AB2E