Re: [TowerTalk] PL-239 Going Open?

To: John Hudson <jd_hudson@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PL-239 Going Open?
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:33:57 -0500
All this talk about water coming through the wires reminds me of
that old Three Stooges episode where they are masquerading as
plumbers  -- they end up connecting  the water pipes to the
electrical conduit, and water shoots out of all the appliances,
even the television, which was showing Niagara Falls until
the water breaks out the picture tube,  and water spurts
out of the electrical light fixtures and the gas stove, etc.

I wonder if anyone else remembers that episode...

Happy trails and 73.    ----  Richards - K8JHR ----