Re: [TowerTalk] 1 control box on more than 1 rotor

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 1 control box on more than 1 rotor
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:48:47 -0500
Or a small box with ONE multi-pole switch that could easily switch
from one rotor to another.
I mulled over this possibility for years, but rotor control boxes are
relatively cheap, and, at the time, I purchased MUCH rotor-control
wire on spools, so I'm not going to use one control.

Don
N8DE

Quoting john@kk9a.com: