Re: [TowerTalk] Best coax strippers?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Best coax strippers?
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 01:12:39 -0500

yeilg@aol.com wrote:
> Hi,? I am looking for the best, preferably one step, strippers .... one tool
> that will

Doesn't exist that I know of...Besides if it's adjustable for all sizes
it's likely to be out of adjustment for the one you want.
I used to old, "Box Cutter" method for years along with solder
connectors.  Then I tried a number of strippers.   I now use all crimp
connectors. For strippers I use a two step Tessco ST-600EZ for LMR-600
(bit pricey), a three blade and two blade  (don't remember the make or
model numbers) for N and UHF connectors on RG8/LMR-400 sizes, and a
third for RG6/RG8X & RG58.  They are pretty much "grab and use".   I
purchased mine from Davis RF and no, I have no connection with the
company.  Oh! I also have to crimping tools, one for the LMR-600 and one
for the "other stuff" with two sets of dies.

73 and good luck,

Roger (K8RI)