Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator specs? - Tnx!

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator specs? - Tnx!
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 23:31:48 -0500

Rex Lint wrote:
> Actually, POUNDS is the force, SLUGS is the mass.  In the metric system
> KILOGRAMS is the mass, NEWTONS is the force.  But getting the masses to
> understand the difference between mass and weight (one of many forces) is
> problematic. So I say, "Whatever..."

Ur correct, but I did say it's been a long time<:-))  So in the metric
system one fig is a kilogram-Newton?  That's one big cookie.  ...And I
did say trying to get Windows 7 going has scrambled what few neurons I
have left.  Early LINUX was more intuitive and that is saying a
lot!...sheesh, and I didn't like Vista.

73

Roger (K8RI)