Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch info wanted

To: TOWERTALK <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch info wanted
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 11:09:22 -0500 (EST)
Brad,

Greasing the gearbox as you describe is the correct approach.

Its a real challenge is to keep water out of the gearbox in the long term.
Remove the top half of the prop pitch housing and grease the top seal liberally
with waterproof grease.

If you still have the triangular mounting plate, do not throw it away! Grease
that seal liberally too.

73
Frank
W3LPL