Re: [TowerTalk] 43' Vertical - Feed Point Tuner or Shack Tuner?

To: Phil & Debbie Salas <dpsalas@tx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 43' Vertical - Feed Point Tuner or Shack Tuner?
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 20:34:00 -0500
Great news -- Phil.  I like my 43 footer, also.  I am pleased to hear
you liked it tuner at the base of the antenna, and to learn about its
limitations at 160 m. It is very helpful to learn of your experience
before trying it myself.

 From whom or what company did you purchase your antenna?  You said you
"were using" the push-up mast, and I wonder what you ended up using for
the final setup.

Happy trails and 73.    ----  Richards - K8JHR ----

  , I was using my Rohn 50-foot push-up mast insulated at the base and