Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas and Property Value responsa

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas and Property Value responsa
From: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 06:03:17 +0000
Then you get the Realtor who lists a property with no deed restrictions and
after writing a check for the down payment you get 19 pages of CC&R's in
the mail. Just because they have a license means nothing unless you do your
due diligence. Bottom line, trust no one.

73, Dick, W1KSZ> Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:31:59 -0800> From:
jimlux@earthlink.net> To: mryan001@tampabay.rr.com> CC:
towertalk@contesting.com> Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas and Property Value
responsa> > Michael Ryan wrote:> > Ken, Having two licenses would not be a
CONFLICT of INTEREST in an of> > itself. That's a pretty broad statement you've
made here. If there is a> > transaction in which a licensed or multi licensed
individual is involved,> > where his expertise or performances is called into
play and where he may be> > asked to call on his expertise in his other
profession, he must be careful,> > and at the very least DISCLOSE to all
concerned his dual nature. A conflict> > would not occur unless that person is
engaged in a transacition performing> > BOTH the duties he is licensed to
perform. In that case he is BOUND to> > disclose and in such a case it is
prudent to avoid any suggestion of> > impropriety, in decling one or even BOTH
sides of or involvement in the>