Re: [TowerTalk] Storm Season is upon us..

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Storm Season is upon us..
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:01:07 +0000
But you know enough to ask the right questions!  That's a good start.
Personally I wouldn't be climbing on either section of that tower... though
the section below the fold looks ok, I would wait until a crane was in place
and latched onto that sucker before I did anything with it.  my guess is
that the folded over top section is probably on the ground to the right and
he went up it from there, maybe thinking of removing feed lines or
something... but its sure not a place I would want to be.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net