[TowerTalk] field strength meter recommendation?

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] field strength meter recommendation?
From: Gary Slagel <gdslagel@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:15:54 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a field strength meter?  I'm putting up a 3 el yagi on a
51' tower.   I'd also like to add a 40/80/160 dipole hung just below it but I'd
like to do some field strength measurements on the yagi before and after I hang
the dipole to make sure the dipole doesn't impact performance of the yagi.  Of
course... I'd like to keep the cost reasonable... less the $200??

Thanks for any help!

Gary Slagel/N0SXX
Hot Springs, SD
http://marina.fortunecity.com/sanpedro/351