Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Arrestors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Arrestors
From: "Marinus Willemstijn" <willemma@telkomsa.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 17:51:55 +0200
Thank you very much to everyone who responded. Too many mails to consume in
a short period of time and I will follow up on all the links that were
suggested. Your help as always is very much appreciated. I was told by a
local ham that the arrestors should be within 1 or 2 meters from my
equipment in the shack which in my case is not possible. The option to
install then at the base of the tower to me is more practical as from there
onwards my coaxial lines run through the roof of my house.

Thanks again and warm regards!

73's

Marinus Willemstijn
ZS6MAW