Re: [TowerTalk] cage dipole

To: "Steve Hunt" <steve@karinya.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cage dipole
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:42:02 -0000
Jim, what you do is just put a pile of weights (books, dirty dishes,
whatever) on top of your radio until it weighs 6 times as much as normal.
Problem gone: 6 times 1/6 = 1, so your radio now sees a normal load.

Of course you have to remember to remove the extra loading from the top of
your radio when you switch antennas, or it will screw everything up!

YMMV!

73,
Rusty, NA5TR