[TowerTalk] Topband Dinner at Visalia

To: "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Elecraft List" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Topband Dinner at Visalia
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:01:36 -0800
Friends,

I'm trying to reserve a seat at the Visalia topband dinner, and just
tried to post a request on the Topband reflector asking the person
organizing the dinner to contact me. W4ZV, the administrator of
topband, rejected my post as inappropriate. Huh? Since when is a
topband dinner at a major hamfest off topic of a topband email list?

Anyhow, I'm still trying to reserve a seat at the Visalia topband
dinner. Would someone pass the word for me to whoever is organizing
it?

Thanks and 73,

Jim Brown K9YC