[TowerTalk] OT:out of desperation... QSL Cards stuck together

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT:out of desperation... QSL Cards stuck together
From: Dan Bookwalter <n8dcj@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:22:04 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry for the way off topic post , I decided to go through my DXCC cards and
get everything up to date , but , somehow or another in four moves , they got
wet and now I have a pile of unsubmitted cards all stuck together like glue...
anyone have any idea if I can salvage these ? these cards go back 30 years and
many of them are not replaceable...

once again sorry for the off topic post , please respond to me directly (
n8dcj@yahoo.com ) and not to the reflector

73 , Dan  N8DCJ