[TowerTalk] Towers, real estate values and health hazards

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Towers, real estate values and health hazards
From: "CRAIG CLARK" <jcclark@wildblue.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:00:56 -0400
Yet again, the local paper is filled with letters decrying a drop in real
estate values as well as potential health hazards from the installation of a
cell tower in a residential area.

I'm looking for references that will either prove or disprove these "facts."

My radiation bio-effects data from my Ham Radio Magazine days is a bit dated
and I am looking for newer studies. Also, regarding real estate, I know
several here have had their own battles with Ham towers and I wonder if
you'd have anything about your ham towers and did they effect real estate
prices.

I've got some data from a google search but this group is a veritable fount
of wisdom so I thought I'd tap our cumulative knowledge.

73 Craig

Craig Clark K1QX
Radioware
PO Box 209