Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical vs Beam

To: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <dx-is@yahoogroups.com>, <okdxa@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical vs Beam
From: "David J Windisch" <davidjw@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 05:03:35 -0400
John and uncounted others,
Get the free evaluation version of EZNEC, study how to model a bit, take the
ARRL antenna course, have a go with HFTA, and see for yourself.
Move to an unrestricted area, put up a 30M tower with 2 miles of copper
radials, TH11, 2L shorty-forty, 80M sloppers, and *never* look back ;o)
73 Dave W8FGX
It's just the cat, the radios, the computers, the lawn . . . no women around
to please around here.  The setup described came from Frank Donovan.  Btw,
dogs have masters; cats have staff