[TowerTalk] looking for manuals: 15-4CD and 10-4CD

To: "Tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] looking for manuals: 15-4CD and 10-4CD
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:27:16 -0400
Per my previous post, also looking for good scans of the manuals for the
Cushcraft 15-4CD and 10-4CD. The resolution of the PDFs on Cushcraft's site
is too low to read the dimensions and spacing of the elements, among other
items. If you have a scan of the manual(s) or know where I can get them,
please contact me off list. In particular, I need pages

Thanks & 73,

Dick WC1M