[TowerTalk] Gizmotchy's

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gizmotchy's
From: "NE6V" <NE6V@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 07:44:53 -0700
Hi Group,
Many have asked what's a Gizmotchy, so I thought I'd provide the url. So
everyone can see for themselves.

-At the present I have (6) 2 mtr models, 4 elements each, 1500 watt gama
matches.
For the Group here I'll sell them for $140.00 each INCLUDES SHIPPING. On the
website they sell for 150.00 plus shipping. The ones I have are in factory
boxes SEALED NEVER OPENED.

-I also have about a dozen (12) 6 mtr  5 element Gizmo's. Also in FACTORY
SEALED BOXES NEVER OPENED. Contact me for SPECIAL PRICING ON THE 6 MTR MODELS!
                                                          Both the 6 and the 2
mtr models can seen at:  http://gizmotchy.com/index.html

YES I ACCEPT PAYPAL no FEE.

73
de
NE6V

ARRL Los Angeles Section Affiliated Club Coordinator
ARRL SW Division Cong.Dist.29 LAA
ARRL Life Member
(626)419-5167