Re: [TowerTalk] Gizmotchy's

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Gizmotchy's
From: Ryan Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:53:31 -0400
I run only 200 watts on 30m.  My amp can only do 600 watts CW anyway.
In fact most times I run 100 watts because the input slug of the amp
is not really tuned for 30 (or 17, or 12).

But I do crack pileups on 30 and that's because I have a 3 element
yagi, (MonstIR) on 30m and a decent location.

Power is not everything, but you guys know that already. ;)

de N2RJ