Re: [TowerTalk] Cage dipole revisited.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cage dipole revisited.
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 20:10:22 -0500
The website doesn't claim the gain was based on analysis, as a matter of
fact they say you can't get the correct gain with your modeling
program.  (I wonder if they have a custom modeling program written just
for them.)  They claim 5 dBd gain based on testing.  Since they don't
give the details of that test, that could be very true.

Jerry, K4SAV