Re: [TowerTalk] Franklin County tower ordinance

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Franklin County tower ordinance
From: Lou Laderman <lladerman@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:54:56 -0400 (EDT)
The date references are to the original adoption dates. Everyrhing you see in
the PDF is a proposal. If you go to the home page and click on Planning and
Zoning, you will ge to a link that shows proposals for 2009, including the
tower/antenna regulations.

Per an email I got from the folks at P&Z:

"There is no specific timetable for amending the regulations. This has been in
the works since 2005 and this last Planning and Zoning Commission meeting was
the first time that it has been discussed in a public forum. The discussion of
the proposed regulations (under file #090056) at next month's meeting, May 19th
at 7 pm, should also be open to public comment. You are welcome to attend.

The procedure, as I understand it, is to create a proposal and present it to
the Planning and Zoning Commission for comments and approval. It would then be
presented to the County Commission for the final decision, which would be
followed by the official Commission Order authorizing the changes."

So it is simply a proposal at this time, albeit a very bad one.

Lou, W0FK