Re: [TowerTalk] AB-577 Surface Guy Anchors?

To: "'Harold R. Hepner'" <ad7qj@air-pipe.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AB-577 Surface Guy Anchors?
From: "Robert West" <robert.west@eatmoresoap.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:25:22 -0400
Would probably be 50 pounds +/- on top.  50' might be enough but we have to
go a bit higher depending on signal.  We're doing LOS with this.  Would the
450 be enough to hold the thing down?  I like the idea though.  Nice and
light, considering an alternative of a bunch of blocks and sand bags.  And
it can be filled on-site and then drained out when finished.  And with that
said, if the 450 isn't enough, I have seen plastic stock tanks that are a
bit bigger that could work as well.  A bit expensive but still an idea.