Re: [TowerTalk] AB-577 Surface Guy Anchors?

To: "'Bob Allen'" <mcamp@gmavt.net>, <wc1m@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AB-577 Surface Guy Anchors?
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:26:52 -0400
I'll second Bob's comment about the bubble level. It's useless. The rest of
his comments are spot-on in my experience. I didn't mention earlier that I
have three AB-577s, one with the extension kit, and the two 50-footers have
been up with small HF beams for about eight years with only minor incidents
(a couple of broken guy wire clips.)

73, Dick WC1M