[TowerTalk] Fwd: Wood constructed tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Wood constructed tower
From: hanslg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:12:07 -0400
Remember something about it from ARRL handbook a couple (or so) years ago. Was
made of three planks (2x8 should probably do). Two of them were clamped around
the third. It looked like an "A" with a spire on the top. Don't know if it
would make 40' though. Always a start. Shall look for it and come back (unless
somebody else finds it before me, which is very possible)

73 de N2JFS Hans