[TowerTalk] power pole update

To: antenna forum <antenna-discussion@antennex.com>, tower talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] power pole update
From: Eric <n4hgz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 21:26:13 -0400
I contacted the power company today and I did confirm that my power pole
was treated with creosote and I voiced my concern and told them about
what everyone said here and he said it would not be a big problem.  Hmm.
I did ask him if I could get another pole or purchase a new pole from
the power company and he said he would have to check into it.

What is a fair price for a new pole ?  They could bring my pole at the
same time they brought my new pole for my 3 phase power.  Everyone's
suggestions and information have proved to be very valuable.  I will
bring you further updates as I get them.

Thank you,

Eric