Re: [TowerTalk] Above Ground Foundation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Above Ground Foundation
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:43:34 -0700
This is what I said in an earlier post, the concrete could have been poured
in the usual way, in fact because of the high water table and the amount of
water it would have slowed the curing process and would have made the
concrete stronger over time.

I installed a base at least 2 feet below the winter water table in the past
with no problems, in fact in wet years where I am at the moment my base is
probably below the water table at times.

Mike