Re: [TowerTalk] Good Quality Pulleys

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Good Quality Pulleys
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 23:21:36 +0000
Fastenal stocks some stuff, but they can also order all sorts of pulleys and
stuff.  I was ordering one from them today and saw that they had a nice big
pulley that was in a frame meant to be bolted to something.  They can be
good people to get to know if you have a store in your area.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net