Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA data files

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA data files
From: "Vytenis Sciucka" <vytenis.sciucka@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:16:58 +0300
Thank you Bill, Pete and Jim
I think I will spend this evening to midnight playing with HFTA :-) One
important thing is I got more or less trustworthy arrival angles from the link
Pete provided me. Luckily lithuanian landscape is quite flat so real terrain
data would not be far from flat data. Finally I think GPS also could help me or
my friends to find real data.

73
Vytenis