Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA data files

To: Jon Kåre Hellan <hellan@acm.org>, Tower Talk List <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA data files
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:57:46 -0400
There's some question in my mind about how well
these data will work with HFTA.  The horizontal
resolution of the data appears to be 3
arc-seconds, which is 1/1200th of a degree of
latitude and longitude, or about 90 meters (295
feet). I don't know what effect this relatively
low resolution, relative to HF wavelengths, may have on HFTA.  Dean???

73, Pete N4ZR