[TowerTalk] STEPPIR QUESTION

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] STEPPIR QUESTION
From: Bob Gibson <w5rg@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 06:44:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi group...We had a bad Storm move in the area a few days ago and I may have
been hit by lightning..we lost a TV..also now my 4 ele Steppir is not
working..I think it is in the box itself..I have the antenna ran into a
protection box from Steppir and the control box was grounded...When I turn on
the unit all looks fine..when I change bands..the box goes out and the light
blink red and turns off!..Any ideas? This antenna will be for sale when I get
it working again..pick up in North Fl...$1400...Thanks Bob