Re: [TowerTalk] World's toughest fixes - 2000' tower

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] World's toughest fixes - 2000' tower
From: "Roger White" <rwhitetexas@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:04:43 -0500
We use to often go to the top of the highest building (921 feet, floor 73)
in downtown Dallas to service our ATV repeater transmitter. This building
does indeed sway in high winds. If fact, the elevators will slow down under
high winds as they cannot go as fast in high winds because of the building
sway.

Roger W5RDW
Murphy, Texas

-----