Re: [TowerTalk] Gem Quad Back in Production

To: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Gem Quad Back in Production
From: "scottw3tx@verizon.net" <scottw3tx@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:55:06 -0400
Hi Lee

Back in the 80s my best friend, KB3X (now W3YX) had a Gem Quad. Over
the years it did very well mechanically. It was a challenge to
initially tune so a crank-up would be my reccomendation for the tower.

We could run Europe on it in contests at 45 an hour.

Let us know how your project turns out.

73, Scott W3TX.

Sent from my iPhone