[TowerTalk] weatherproof plastic enclosures

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] weatherproof plastic enclosures
From: "CRAIG CLARK" <jcclark@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:13:33 -0400
For many years, 15+, I have used an ABS plastic garbage can to house my 160
meter vertical tuning network.

It is showing signs of its age and needs to be replaced. Our winter snow and
last year's 100 year ice storm did a number on it.

I found an ABS trunk at Wal-mart that looks like it will be perfect for
"iteration" #3. I saw them at Home Depot the other day at about the same
price I paid at Wal-mart. It lack a weather seal but should work fine for my
application.

Craig Clark K1QX
Radioware
PO Box 209