Re: [TowerTalk] TR-44 rotors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TR-44 rotors
From: "Michael Brown" <k9mi@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:58:50 -0000
I couldn't agree more with Steve on this one. I had a brand new CD 45 I used
my TH3 and it lasted a little over a  year before the potentiometer went out
on it. You could just watch the TH3 moving back and forth with the CD 45
with not much wind at all.. A good deal on a used Ham II took care of the
problem and it's still working fine 10 years later.

73 - Mike K9MI