Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Glands

To: <n4zr@contesting.com>, "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Glands
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:37:28 -0500
Pete:

     If the gland is on the side of the enclosure, I would include a
drip-loop in the coax and wire before they enter the gland.  All bets are
off, though, if the gland is on top.  Also, the sponginess of the elastic
gland material would also have an effect on the integrity of the seal.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F