[TowerTalk] Looking for Diawa Rotor, or parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for Diawa Rotor, or parts
From: N4NW <n4nw@n4nw.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 12:26:26 -0500
I am rebuilding a Daiwa MultiTorgue Rotatator model MR-750 (aka
MR-750E/PE or MR-300E. Specifically I am looking for motors and
associated assemblies.

Please communicate what you may have, your asking price, where it
would be shipped from and approximate weight of any items to be shipped.

The MultiTorque Daiwa rotator was was manufactured in the late
`70s,early `80s and could be configured with up to 4 24vac motor
units. I have heard that although Diawa no longer makes the rotor or
motors that there may be an after market motor supplier -- anyone
heard of this or who?

73's
Tom, N4NW