Re: [TowerTalk] aluminum tubing

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] aluminum tubing
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:11:41 +0000
If you are anywhere near these guys they stock a wide range of tubing and
can get special orders pretty quick... and they deliver for free.
https://www.marmonkeystone.com/ecomm/servlet/LocationServlet
They can also provide bending, welding, and other fabrication services if
needed.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net