[TowerTalk] Repairing Yaesu G-800SA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Repairing Yaesu G-800SA
From: "Terrence R. Redding Ph.D." <terry@oltraining.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:01:06 -0500
Okay Perry.

I ordered one.  It should be here in the next few days.  I am getting ready
to run phone patch traffic for the SATERN net and 14.300 and need to be able
to turn the tower.  Normally from here in West Palm Beach, Florida pointing
the beam across the continent works just fine.  But if I want to run
patches, it is better to turn the house around.

Once the replacement is here I will start working to repair one of the two
broken controllers.  Lightning as you might imagine is a problem here.

Terry - W6LMJ