Re: [TowerTalk] steppir v. lpda

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] steppir v. lpda
From: "F.R. Ashley" <gdadx2@clearwire.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 23:47:47 -0500
Its not on 12 or 17.  I have to use wires for those bands, which is one
reason this thread got started, remember?
I've had a TH7 for a number of years, I still have worked anyone I've
heard,. wire antennas included..  As for sitting around all day trying to
work a DX station, well I'd never do that anyway, its not important to me.

73 Buddy WB4M

> How's that TH7 on 17 and 12? K7ZA

>>> correctly.  Using a coil of coax bundled up and flapping in the breeze