Re: [TowerTalk] steppir v. lpda

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] steppir v. lpda
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 21:22:21 -0800
That's point really isn't it, if your happy doing what you're doing and
DXing is not important, then any antenna that does job is okay.  But the
discussion was about the best bang for your buck and the best antenna.

The 3 element Steppir is certainly the best bang for the buck if you want to
be competitive and work all bands efficiently with a low SWR from one end of
the band to the other end, and have a fairly light weight tower with a small
area to put it in.

Mike