Re: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass Supplier

To: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>, "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass Supplier
From: Scott McClements <kc2pih@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:45:28 -0500
Yeah me too! I read that they are nylon air braking tubing. It looks
like three concentric pieces.  I need to make up a bunch of them for
myself.  If somebody has one in their hands it would nice to know what
od/id pieces of tubing were used for each of the three pieces. Here is
the part I am referring to:

http://www.qsl.net/w3df/quad2/clamps.jpg

-Scott, WU2X