Re: [TowerTalk] bamboo for quad spreaders

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] bamboo for quad spreaders
From: " Jack KZ4USA" <videorov@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 00:39:20 -0500
Here is a place I bought 8ft bamboo a bundle of 50 for just under $75 They
have longer ones too
I think up to 15 but shipping goes way up.
You can just over lap two 8ft poles hose clamp them and get your size and
cut off what you don't need.
They told me its alot cheaper if you stay 8ft and under.
I drove up to the warehouse and the people are real ncie to deal with.
They are in lakeland, Fla and you will see from their page.
http://www.bamboosupply.net/aboutus.htm

http://www.hamradioclassifieds.com
List Your Equipment with Pictures.
Dealers Advertise For FREE
Your Banner Ad Placed for FREE.
Get a FREE vinyl callsign sticker for first Ad.
Jack
KZ4USA
Bradenton, Florida