Re: [TowerTalk] 25G Questions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 25G Questions
From: WA7DXZ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:17:26 EST
Although I could put up a taller tower, my neighbors  dont even like  my R7
vertical... and since I have to live with them...  I figure a 30 ft  tower
is better than no tower at all. Just because I can put up a 50 ft tower
doesn't mean I should... thanks

Bob

In a message dated 2/23/2010 3:01:46 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,