Re: [TowerTalk] 25G Questions

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 25G Questions
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:19:22 -0600
I think you missed their point. Even if you put up 30 ft, getting permission
NOW for more is prudent. Not only does it provide for later changes, you can
always tell your neighbor that you stopped shorter than you could have.
Bill--W4BSG, whose nearest neighbor is his Brother-in-law, who is over a 1/4
mile away, and out of sight.